The use of contents (images and texts) and part contents requires the permission of Asetronics.
Links to the websites of third parties are offered on this website purely as a service or for information purposes. The providers of linked websites are themselves responsible for the contents of the respective sites. It is not possible to provide any guarantee of completeness, correctness or up-to-datedness of all information at all times. All product names, product designations and logos shown on this website are registered trademarks and the property of the respective rights holder.
Asetronics AG, Freiburgstr. 251, Switzerland, attaches great importance to the protection of the personal data of our customers, suppliers, interested parties, partners and users of our website. Asetronics AG therefore processes personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection legislation and the EU Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO) for the protection of personal data and data security.
1. Data categories, purpose of processing and legal basis
Asetronics AG processes personal data for the following purposes within the framework of cooperation with business partners:
- communication with business partners about products, services and projects, e.g. for quotation requests
- Administration of the (contractual) business relations between Asetronics AG and the business partner, e.g. for orders of products and services up to payment processes, for purposes of accounting, billing and debt collection
- conducting marketing campaigns, market analyses, customer surveys, customer events or similar activities
- For automatic data collection and processing by the web server when visiting our website
- Protect the security of our products and services and our website, prevent and detect security risks, fraud, or other criminal or malicious activity
- Compliance with legal requirements (e.g. tax and commercial law retention obligations), compliance screenings and special contract components (e.g. standards requirements)
- The enforcement of existing contracts and the assertion, exercise and defence of legal claims.
Asetronics AG may process the following categories of personal data for the aforementioned purposes:
- Business contact information, such as first and last name, position, company address, telephone number, mobile phone number,
Fax number and e-mail address
- Further information whose processing is necessary within the framework of a project or the handling of a contractual relationship or which is voluntarily provided by our contact persons, such as orders placed, inquiries made or other project details.
- Information that can be collected from publicly available sources (e.g. title, job title) insofar as information on relevant court proceedings and other legal disputes is involved in the business partners as part of compliance screenings The processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, including the performance of (contractual) business relations with the business partner.
2. Responsible position in the company (data protection officer)
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions on the subject of data protection, you can contact our data protection officer at any time:
attn. Data Protection Officer
3018 Bern, Switzerland
3. Transmission and passing on of personal data
Asetronics AG may transfer personal data to partners (e.g. subcontractors, web and IT service providers) for the above-mentioned purposes, but only if this is necessary to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes. Asetronics AG may transfer personal data to courts, supervisory authorities or law firms if this is legally permissible and necessary to comply with applicable law or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. Data will only be transmitted to countries outside Switzerland, the EU or the EEA if this is necessary or legally required for the execution of general business transactions as described under point 1.
4. automatic data processing when visiting our website
The visit and informative use of our website is possible at any time without personal data having to be provided or collected. We automatically collect and process the necessary (pseudonymous) technical data (e.g. URL, IP address, etc.) so that you can view our web pages in a user-friendly manner and use them in a stable and secure manner. This data is temporarily stored in so-called server log files. A personal evaluation of this data does not take place and it is not merged with other data sources.
Some of our websites use so-called cookies. Cookies are used to make our websites user-friendly and attractive and to enable the use of certain functions. You can set your browser so that you are informed when cookies are set and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of our websites may be restricted.
Our website uses the Google Analytics function. The text files (cookies) are usually stored by Google Analytics. The storage takes place on the basis of art. 6 para. 1 of the DSGVO. The website operator has a justified interest in the analysis of user behaviour in order to continually optimise his website. We have activated the IP anonymisation function on our website. As a result, your IP address is shortened and anonymised by Google within the EU or in other contracting states of the agreement before transmission to the USA.
6. Registration for services and downloads from our website
For certain services or for the download of certain documents and documentations you need a registration. The personal data will only be used for the purpose described under point 1. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties. Asetronics AG offers a large selection of information on its websites, which is usually available without specific registration.
7 How long is your data stored?
Personal data are stored only as long as this is necessary for the fulfilment of the business process of the respective data processing, or until you require from us for justified reasons a deletion of the personal data. After these storage periods have expired, they are deleted at irregular intervals, unless the personal data is still required for the business processes listed under point 1.
8. Right of revocation of granted declarations of consent
If our contact person has given his consent to process his personal data, the contact person has the right to revoke the consent given at any time with effect for the future, i.e. the revocation does not affect the legality of the processing carried out by the revocation on the basis of the consent. After revocation, Asetronics AG may process the personal data only to the extent that we can support the processing on another legal basis. The transfer of business cards also represents consent in the above sense. The objection must be submitted in writing to the contact address indicated in point 2.
9. Right to information, correction, deletion or limitation of your personal data
Every data subject has the right of access, rectification, cancellation and limitation of personal data (Article 15/16/17/18 DSGVO). In order to exercise your rights, you may at any time contact the office indicated in point 2.
You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you are staying, at your place of work or at the place where the alleged infringement is alleged, if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the DSGVO.
This website is based on the following Open-Source Software Joomla. Joomla!® is a freely published software under the GNU/GPL licence.